Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Halloween Time!

I know it's only July, but I love Halloween!  My children's costumes are bought and delivered and I am working on mine and my husband's as we speak!  There are just 64 days until I will be celebrating Halloween with my favorite Disney pals at Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party!

People often ask if it's worth the extra money or wonder what they get for the price.  This will only be our second time attending, but we definitely loved it the first time and are (notice above) counting down the days until we do it again!  
One of our favorite parts was the character meet and greets.  You get to meet your favorite characters in costume or some of you favorite villains!  



Other wonderful events include the Monsters U Dance Party, the Halloween Screams firework show, a special Mickey's Cavalcade Costume Parade and trick-or-treating stations throughout the park.  



Many people find it worth paying extra just for the shorter lines for rides or the special treats for sale in the shops, especially The Candy Palace...my favorite! 

October is one of our favorite times to visit the Disneyland Park, the weather is great and the decor is amazing! So whether you want a great time to go to Disney, or you want something special to do at the parks or maybe you just love Halloween, I think that Mickey's Halloween Party is a fun way to bring out the kid in you again!  







2 comments:

  1. Yay! We love Mickeys Halloween party! We have gone 4 years in a row now and just got our tickets last week. It is totally worth the money! Maybe one time we will run into you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tons of fun. We can't wait to go this year!!!

      Delete