Saturday, July 12, 2014

Disney! What's not to love?!

There are many people who just don't get it.  I have people who just roll their eyes when I tell them I am going to Disneyland, AGAIN!  But for those who share the love of Disney it makes sense.  Disney is a magical place that takes you out of your everyday life and allows you to escape for just a while.  Walt Disney understood this concept well.  He knew what he was trying to create in his films, in his park and in his life for his family!

Every time I enter Disneyland I take some time to notice the history of the park and all the little things Walt created to help you feel like you have been transported to a different place. I love to see this sign as I enter  This automatically makes me feel like I have stepped into another world or have taken a step back to a simpler time. Then you see Main Street U.S.A and the Sleeping Beauty Castle at the end of the street.  I become a bit emotional every time.  I know I can't explain this to some people, but this is what I love and what I am passionate about because I feel like it brings me a little peace and happiness in a world where that is becoming harder and harder to find!  

No comments:

Post a Comment